Hey Deakin med students, AMBOSS is coming to Geelong!
Come along to our focus group and get 1 month free AMBOSS access (worth $48 USD), a free feed, and a $25 gift card to spend on a choice of 50 different retailers
AMBOSS is a platform helping medical students study medicine smarter, not harder, with a detailed case-based question bank integrated with a concise learning library.
While we're Down Under, we're keen to meet Aussie med students and would love to show you how AMBOSS can help you study for your exams.
Here's what you can expect from the Focus Group:
- A one-hour meet-and-greet with AMBOSS
- A how-to walk-through of the AMBOSS platform
- 1-month free access to the AMBOSS platform
- Free food and drinks
- A $25 Prezzee gift card* (redeemable at 50 different retailers, including Woolworths, Coles, Myer and David Jones)
*For the first 40 people who register and attend
Enough chitchat, leave your details on the form and hopefully we'll be saying "G'day" to you soon.
Sign Up Here! We'd Love to Meet You!
"I used AMBOSS towards the end of my fifth year as I approached my barrier exams.
The fact that AMBOSS has questions that relate to specific learning cards means that it is easy to revise a topic after studying it to make sure I had a complete understanding."
- Lily Hollis-Sando, University of Adelaide
If you've got any questions, feel free to flick Hiep an email at firstname.lastname@example.org